Over 25 years of experience in the relay service industry.
We operate domestic contact centers and an international center in New Zealand. We are experts in providing top-quality contact center services to the Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities.
Communication is a multi-way street and everyone has their own preferences. We have something for everyone! Access our contact centers by using a TTY, computer, mobile device or landline for communication between you and the person you are calling.
Say goodbye to missed information. Our state-of-the-art CapTel (captioned telephone) service allows you to speak, listen and/or read the phone conversation using a specialized phone, computer, or mobile device.
TRS Team Lead, Location: Moorhead
TRS Team Lead, Location: Syracuse
Captioning Assistant, Location: Syracuse
Communications Assistant, Location: Syracuse
Contact Center Agents
- Flexible schedules
- Eligibility for salary increases twice a year
- Free time between calls to read, study, or whatever you like.**
- Paid Time Off (Earn PTO for every hour you work — the more you work, the more PTO you earn!)
- Overtime availability, paid at time and a half for every hour worked over 40 in one work week** unless otherwise required by state law
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, Employee Assistance Program, 403(b) retirement plan**. New hires must satisfy an initial 90 day measurement period to determine benefits eligibility
- Shared workstations to work wherever you like in the Center, including options to sit or stand at your workstation
- No quotas or sales responsibilities
- Charitable giving and participation opportunities to support deaf-related and local organizations
**Some restrictions apply